Children are eager explorers, curious about every aspect of the world around them. Our Early Learning and Childcare Centers harness that curiosity to guide both learning and play. If a fire truck’s siren arouses interest, the teachers use that interest as a learning opportunity! We help children explore, create, and gain a sense of self through play as they interact with peers and expand their horizons.
Providing the Nurturing Care You Want
For parents, our Early Learning and Childcare Services are safe, nurturing places that enrich their children’s lives while providing trustworthy, affordable care. Our evidence-based educational curriculum is tailored to each child’s learning and developmental needs while encouraging growth and creativity. To make sure children are ready to learn, our sites provide breakfast, lunch and snacks.
The program is offered year-round, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Classrooms at the Ames Center are bilingual.
- New York State Certified Teachers
- Teacher assistants in every classroom
- Use of the evidence-based Creative Curriculum
- Spacious, well-equipped, modern facilities
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Field trips
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks
Family and Parent Support
- Opportunities for parents and families to come together with teachers and each other to learn, share, and participate in their children’s education.
- Fees are on a sliding scale, based on income. Open to all families, including those with ACS vouchers.
- Extended day service and extended calendar service for eligible working families.