Health Services Clinic
Children, adults, & families.
A Team Approach to Care
The Health Services program at Rising Ground brings together providers experienced in serving the unique health care needs of children living in foster care with an integrated, team approach to care. We provide evidence-based primary medical care for children from birth through young adulthood who live with foster parents, kinship families, in residential or in Close-To-Home placements.
- Primary care services including Well Visits and same day Sick Visits
- In-person and virtual visits
- Vaccines and lab work
- After hours provider phone availability 24/7
- Referrals and Care Coordination with community specialists
- Medical form completion, letter requests
- Nutrition support
- Dental services provided on site through the NYU Dental team
- Comprehensive and focused, trauma-informed psychological assessments
- Individual and family therapy
- Psychiatric consultation
- Developmental assessment and education for infants and toddlers
We work closely with all members of the agency to coordinate any medical, emotional, and social needs while a child is in care. Our Health Services team will be reaching out to see how we can support you, and please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
Where to find us
- 500 Bergen Avenue Bronx, NY 10455
- This is around the corner from the Rising Ground Bronx Hub (424 E. 147th Street)
- Bronx Hub subway stop: 3rd Ave-149th St.
Contact us to learn more about our Health Services:
- 718-401-5140 M-F, 9am - 5pm / 718-550-8201 after hours & weekends
- 500 Bergen Avenue, Bronx, NY 10455